Someone is recycling old news. (also mac.hardware)

Jon W{tte d88-jwa at nada.kth.se
Sun Sep 10 18:47:02 AEST 1989

In article <19501 at mimsy.UUCP> chris at mimsy.UUCP (Chris Torek) writes:
>In case people Out There are wondering why topics laid to rest a month
>ago are coming back, it has something to do with one or more of the
>following sites:

Good that you pinted that out. I thought I had screwed software or
had been dreaming true for a while...

This has not happened in all newsgroups. Only comp.sys.mac that I
can remember, though I read about 10 news groups. Anyone have any
clues ? This has been quite distressing.

Also, while speaking about comp.sys.mac, I think It's a good idea
to split it in comp.sys.mac (which could deal with all non-hyper-
card software) and comp.sys.mac.hardware (Yes, I prefer the longer
name)

I haven't seen the call for votes yet, but It isn't time yet (or
is it ?)

h+ at nada.kth.se
--
Moooo.