Re^2: Oh noooooo!!

Robert Brady rpb at dasys1.UUCP
Fri Sep 22 13:25:34 AEST 1989

	Of course if someone said it before I was born this means it must
be true. That's why I never use gotos when not on airplanes on a flat planet.
Sorry, but Dijkstra was wrong. How can you attempt to write a program that
will be optimized in machine code by using constructs that are alien to
machine code? The only validity I can lend to the abhorrence for gotos so
prevalent today is that they are misused by beginning programmers. This does
does not mean in any way that I should not be able to use them.