Bandwidth Wasters Hall of Fame for comp.lang.c

Blair P. Houghton bph at buengc.BU.EDU
Sat Sep 23 18:06:55 AEST 1989

In article <13745 at well.UUCP> xanthian at well.UUCP (Kent Paul Dolan) writes:
>                         BANDWIDTH WASTERS HALL OF FAME
>                           /usr/spool/news/comp/lang/c

Kent, please take your slimy reptilian form back to the talk.bizarre
swamps and stop being a sycophantic dork in public.

Next time you want to do any accounting regarding the wasting of
bandwidth, do us a favor and just du -a $HOME.

All followups are directed to alt.flame.  You know what I'll do to you
if you screw this up, lizard-boy.

				--Blair
				  "This is what happens when
				   you leave the screen door