Gotos and why we should stop talking about them

raymond at wish-bone.berkeley.edu raymond at wish-bone.berkeley.edu
Tue Sep 12 10:48:11 AEST 1989

Please, everybody.  Before arguing about the merits of goto's, please

[1] Count to ten, and then to ten again.
[2] Go fetch your copy of "Structured programming with go to statements"
    by D. E. Knuth (1972?) and read it.  If necessary, find the person you
    lent it to and ask for it back.
[3] If you still feel like arguing, go to step 1.

Thank you.  We now return you to the regular comp.lang.c discussions
about null pointers, order of evaluation, and "I wish C had facility X".
Raymond Chen					raymond at math.berkeley.edu