Bandwidth Wasters Hall of Fame

Tim Meighan tcm at srhqla.SR.COM
Tue Sep 26 07:08:20 AEST 1989

In article <13745 at well.UUCP> xanthian at well.UUCP (Kent Paul Dolan) writes:

>                         BANDWIDTH WASTERS HALL OF FAME

Er, it seems the folks at the top of your list, while they do post a
tremendous amount of material, can hardly be called "bandwidth wasters."
These are intelligent people who know C, and I for one learn a lot from
reading their articles.  I don't know where they find the time to offer
so much free & useful information, but I'm glad they do.

There are other postings, however, that I certainly could do without.
These would include pointless, gigantic lists of statistical information
that have nothing to do with C.

Tim Meighan
SilentRadio

"Press ENTER to exit."