Wanted : Disk to Memory Compression Source

NU115247 at NDSUVM1.BITNET NU115247 at NDSUVM1.BITNET
Tue Sep 26 06:18:17 AEST 1989

I in the need for a routine that compresses from memory to disk and
vice versa using some type of lz compression.  I'd like to get C or
Turbo C source, but anything is fine.  My biggest concern is expansion
speed over compression speed and compressed size.  I want to be able to
compress a large number of data files and then be able to decompress the
data multiple times without changing (static data).  Can anyone point
me to any sources or FTP sites.  Thanks in advance.
-------
Jeff Cooper                  | Stress:  The confusion created when the
NU115247 @ NDSUVM1.BITNET    |          to choke the living shit out of