Pointers to functions on Xenix

Steve Resnick stever at Octopus.COM
Fri Sep 15 15:57:20 AEST 1989

I  appreciate the help everyone has given me. It seems that I've  grown quite
used  to my ANSI compiler on the DOS machine. The lack of the indirection was
the problem. I could live with better error messages than Microsoft C  but
alas that is the Xenix C compiler. Ah well....

Thanx to all who've helped.

| Confusing and counfounding a hopelessley defenseless department who was  |
| unfortunate to ask for the informationin the first place.                |
| Steve Resnick | ...!sun!vsi1!octopus!psisj!steve                         |
|---------------| or ...!sun!vsi1!octopus!stever                           |