quotes inside #if 0

Doug Gwyn gwyn at smoke.BRL.MIL
Sat Sep 9 10:59:56 AEST 1989

In article <14640 at bfmny0.UU.NET> tneff at bfmny0.UU.NET (0000-Admin(0000)) writes:
-In article <1989Sep8.154522.17068 at utzoo.uucp> henry at utzoo.uucp (Henry Spencer) writes:
->You will be able to rely on the ANSI standard to answer *most* questions
->about the language, since it has been prepared with far greater care than
->most books about C.  However, there will undoubtedly still be questions
->that it won't answer, given that it was prepared by human beings and not
->by gods...
-So X3J11 spent all those years to be able to answer *most* questions
-about C.
-I thought we could already do that when they started.

Maybe "most" is now 99% instead of 51%.