Someone is recycling old news.

Robert Story story at can503.UUCP
Tue Sep 19 06:21:40 AEST 1989

In article <19501 at mimsy.UUCP> chris at mimsy.UUCP (Chris Torek) writes:
>In case people Out There are wondering why topics laid to rest a month
>ago are coming back, it has something to do with one or more of the

This is the THIRD time I have received this message.  A lot of articles from
the beginning of September seem to reappear every few days.  My cron runs
'expire -e 10 -E 21 -i', is this the problem?  Does anyone have any idea of
what's happening?
--
[ Robert Story    ..{!utzoo!censor,!uunet!zardoz!avcoint}!avcocan!story     ]
[ SnailMail : AFS 201 Queens Avenue London Ontario Canada N6A 1J1           ]