Turbo C vs Microsoft C

D'Arcy J.M. Cain darcy at druid.uucp
Sat Apr 14 23:40:44 AEST 1990

In article <293 at ndla.UUCP> platt at ndla.UUCP (Daniel E. Platt) writes:
>In article <1990Apr9.170818.9474 at druid.uucp>, darcy at druid.uucp (D'Arcy J.M. Cain) writes:
>> In article <2265.261dce80 at cc.helsinki.fi> liehu at cc.helsinki.fi writes:
>> >What is the main differences between Turbo C and Microsoft C ?
>> ~$400.00
>
>How do you get $400.00?  I've consistantly seen MSC going for less than
>$400.00 and Turbo C over $0.00.  How do you get

And mail points this out as well.  Note that the whole world doesn't
calculate everything in US$.  Since I bought mine in Canadian dollars
and since I am posting from Canada I used Canadian prices.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain (darcy at druid)     |   Government:
D'Arcy Cain Consulting             |   Organized crime with an attitude