BCD Encoding?

Larry Hughes hughesl at jacobs.CS.ORST.EDU
Fri Apr 13 02:11:11 AEST 1990

Ah, the wonderful world of BCD.  Actually, in the back of the "Programmer's
Guide to the IBM PC by Peter Norton, there is a pretty good discussion of
BCD formats - apparently there are more than one.  I have tried, rather un-
successfully, to break out one BCD format done by a program called MAGIC,
so if anyone out there can offer suggestions, please respond by Email.  There
are binary to ascii conversion functions in most languages, these days, but
dealing with the old BASIC format in PASCAL can be a problem.

Other than that, I am afraid I could use some more info on the subject.

l.e.h.