Is it time for comp.lang.c.dos?

Felix Lee flee at shire.cs.psu.edu
Tue Apr 10 02:32:04 AEST 1990

Steve Watt <steve at wattres.UUCP> asks:
>It is called  COMP.SYS.IBM.PC.PROGRAMMER!!!!!!
>But *why* can't we get people to use it????

``I'm having a problem with malloc() in Utah.''  The problem has
nothing to do with Utah (I hope), but where is the defect?  Is it my
understanding of malloc, my understanding of C, my Zortech C compiler,
my copy of GNU malloc, my Amiga computer, my homebrew operating
system, my extended memory board, or my neighbor's cat?
--
Felix Lee	flee at shire.cs.psu.edu	*!psuvax1!flee