Turbo C and Clipper

Dave.Grimmer@Dayton.NCR.COM dgrimmer at ciss.Dayton.NCR.COM
Fri Dec 7 08:06:40 AEST 1990

I am looking for a way to do some trig functions (cos, sin, tan, ...)
from within a CLIPPER application.  The version I am using is Summer 87.

Are there any Clipper libraries around that have the trig functions?

I have tried writing the function with Turbo C 2.0, but I get 3 unresolved
external references when I link (this works with integer functions, but
I think there is a problem when you use a double data type).  Has anyone
written a C function for CLIPPER that uses a double data type?

The use of the trig functions is very important to the project that I am
working on.  Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can do this?

Thanks in advance!
--
Dave Grimmer  NCR Corporate Information Resource Planning (PCD 6)
Dave.Grimmer at Dayton.NCR.COM