Stack size with Turbo-C

Steve Sabram stealth at nanometrics.portal.UUCP
Wed Dec 12 06:30:13 AEST 1990

> I wondered if Turbo C has any provision for adjusting the stack size.  I
> have looked through my documentation and can't find an option.  This would
> be analogous to the Microsoft C linker option /STACK:0x4000.  Thanks
> for the help.

Yes it does.  However you can do it right in the source code file.  I needed
to do this went I was developing a GUI a while back.  I don't have the
manuals with me.  Call up Borlands Turbo C tech support about it and you
should get it no problem at all.  Just call information at 1-408-555-1212 and
ask for Borland's tech support number in Scott's Valley.

--
  (___  ___) (___    Stephen R. Sabram -- engineering dude |Nanometrics, Inc