Oracle and C code problem

news at cca.PUE.UDLAP.MX news at cca.PUE.UDLAP.MX
Thu Dec 6 02:33:58 AEST 1990

	Hi !

	I have this problem: I'm using SunOS 4.1 and its
/usr/5bin/cc compiler. I have an oracle xxx.pc program and
inside the program I have this code:

 printf("%s\n ",uid.arr);
      EXEC SQL WHENEVER SQLERROR GOTO errexit;
        printf("%s\n","ya ya");
        EXEC SQL CONNECT :uid IDENTIFIED BY :pwd;

      printf("Lista: %d", sizeof(struct list));
        printf("Arbol: %d", sizeof(struct tree));

The problem is that when I compile the program in a SparcStation 1
the executable runs ok in a SparcServer390, but in the SparcStation
it does not !!! I get a message like "Illegal Instruction (core
dumped) ".

	Is there anybody with some insight for me?

	Any help will be appreciated ....
Sergio Picazo
internet	tesis at cca.pue.udlap.mx