SMG$ Documentation

Mark W. Schumann catfood at NCoast.ORG
Tue Dec 4 13:46:06 AEST 1990

dbreece at silver.ucs.indiana.edu (Dave "Gandalf" Breece) writes:
>Does anyone know if is there such a thing as VMS RTL documentation for
>SMG$ routines?  Also, is there any public domain C source code
>available that uses the SMG$  routines?
>
>Any information at all would be appreciated.

I just do

            $ HELP/OUTPUT=SMGHELP.TXT SMG$

or some such at the system prompt.  Disclaimer:
I have not been using a VAX lately so the syntax may
not be exactly right, but I think you get the idea.

E-mail me for some simple examples of SMG$
routines in action...if you like FORTRAN.

By the way, this really belongs in comp.sys.vax or
whatever it is you VAXHAX use these days.   :-|

Mark W. Schumann  3111 Mapledale Avenue, Cleveland 44109 USA
Domain: catfood at ncoast.org
UUCP:   ...!mailrus!usenet.ins.cwru.edu!ncoast!catfood