Coding Standards.

Eric A. Anderson ea08+ at andrew.cmu.edu
Sun Dec 9 08:40:44 AEST 1990

>From: rmartin at clear.com (Bob Martin)
>The alternative of not demanding the comments on closing braces
>exposes you to the danger of a function that has grown to span
>(god forbid) multiple pages and has no comments telling you where
>the braces line up.

This is why you can run programs like gnu-emacs which will auto format
your code for you, and tell you if things don't match up.  But I
happen to be of the theory that a function should never be longer than
a screen, there is seldom any point, and breaking it up allows some
amount of reusability.
         -Eric
"My life is full of additional complications spinning around until
 it makes my head snap off."
           -Unc. Known.
"You are very smart, now shut up."
           -In "The Princess Bride"