The Fundamental Concept of Programming language X

John Schonholtz jschon at infmx.UUCP
Thu Jan 4 12:07:56 AEST 1990

In article <1470 at mdbs.UUCP> wsmith at mdbs.UUCP (Bill Smith) writes:

>Language	Fundamental Concept
>
>Ada		Generics (?)

Not quite!  As anyone who has worked extensively with the language
knows...

Language	Fundamental Concept

Ada		Information Hiding

In fact, the DOD did such a good job here that, when examining
most Ada programs, it is impossible to find out anything.

;-)

--
*	John Schonholtz		* It's the end of the world as we know it
*   Informix Software, Inc.     * And I feel fine