The 12121 check digit algorithm

Doug Merritt doug at xdos.UUCP
Thu Jan 4 04:10:23 AEST 1990

In article <1498 at skye.ed.ac.uk> ken at aiai.UUCP (Ken Johnson) writes:
> * The 12121 check digit algorithm. This version Ken Johnson, AIAI,
> * Edinburgh University, 1989. You may freely use, modify or copy
> * this code, declaim it in public houses or paint it on walls.
> * But if you sell it at a profit, I want a share please.

If you seriously want the legal right to control commercial usage,
you must follow the international copyright law in such matters.
Since you gave no copyright notice (which is required to say "copyright"
along with your name & year of publication), this is now public domain.

I rather like public domain offerings, but thought you might like to
know for future reference. Thanks for contributing!
	Doug
--
Doug Merritt		{pyramid,apple}!xdos!doug
Member, Crusaders for a Better Tomorrow		Professional Wildeyed Visionary