C documentation

Ken Nelson ssdken at watson.Claremont.EDU
Thu Jul 26 06:40:07 AEST 1990

My employer (Software Systems Design) offers CDADL, DocGen and Testgen.

   CDADL  - source code analyzer, many cross references,
	    printing, lots more....

|> I am looking for ways to generate documentation from C source code.
|> I'm not sure what it can/should do aside from extracting headers and
|> comments, which would be pretty simple. I would be open to inserting
|> keywords into the C source comments to format the generated document.

   DocGen - extract documentation from source, including many
	     automatic items, as well as user entered by special
             keys.  Documents formatted by a writing a
	     table of contents (like in a book), DocGen does
	     the rest.  You could generate a Unix style man
	     page from source, or just about any type of
	     document.  A lot of our customers use it for

|> other documentation aids, such as static flow analysis tools.

   TestGen - TestGen analyzes paths through the program and then
	     verifies execution of paths (test path coverage).

|> Public domain software would be best.

    These cost, but you get what you pay for. Price depends on
    hardare, OS and # of users.  Please call, email or write if
    you would like more info or a brochure.

|> Thanks for any leads,
|> Deborah Wilbert

	Your Welcome: