Need help inputting Float #'s

Max Tardiveau max at pnet51.orb.mn.org
Sat Jul 21 06:05:01 AEST 1990

karl at haddock.ima.isc.com (Karl Heuer) writes :

>Please, folks, don't use USENET as a substitute for faulty mail.  If your
>mailer can't understand the address, then just sit on your hands and let
>somebody else answer the question.  (Especially when your answer is wrong,
>'cause then we gurus might have to do damage control.)

I thought there was an unspoken tradition that noone can call himself
or herself a guru (except K&R). I always thought that others can call
you and recognize you as a guru, but that you should not apply that
term to yourself. Guess I was wrong.

Max

Claimer : I speak for the entire planet. Anyone who disagrees
is out of this world.

UUCP: {amdahl!bungia, uunet!rosevax, crash}!orbit!pnet51!max
ARPA: crash!orbit!pnet51!max at nosc.mil
INET: max at pnet51.orb.mn.org