C cross compiler for the 8051

Colten Edwards Colten.Edwards at f51.n140.z1.FIDONET.ORG
Fri Jul 6 18:58:42 AEST 1990

In an article of <1 Jul 90 19:55:58 GMT>, jc6l+ at andrew.cmu.edu (John M. Cohn) writes:

 >Folks,
 >   Does anyone have a cheap C cross-compiler for the Intel 8051
 >microcontroller?I don't care what hardware the compiler runs on. Any help
 >appreciated !
I don't know whether this will help or not, but check out TASM27.ARC or .ZIP. It runs on MS-Dos machines and is a table driven cross-assembler with various tables for different micros... I have it available on my system but as I'm in fidonet it may be hard or impossible for you to get. (ie I cannot mail it to you). My bbs numbers are 306-244-4916 and 306-652-0930 or you can have a friendly fidonet sysop file request the file from my system at 140/51 or 140/52. It may be available in one of the archives for

 ftp requests though.
                                       Colten

--
Colten Edwards - via FidoNet node 1:140/22
UUCP: alberta!dvinci!weyr!51!Colten.Edwards