Is there a C "check" program which accepts ANSI C ?

Nick Crossley ndjc at hobbit.UUCP
Sat Jul 28 03:59:23 AEST 1990

In article <1590 at merlin.bhpmrl.oz.au> tim at bhpmrl.oz.au (Tim Monks) writes:
>I have a version of the "check" program written by Nick Crossley of
>Computer Consoles Inc. Irvine way back in 1988.
>Unfortunately it doesn't like (ANSI C constructs).
>Is there a version of "check" which does accept this style syntax ?
>Does anyone know the email address of Nick ?  What does everyone else use ?

My email address is as per my signature below.  I have not updated check
to deal with ANSI C syntax (and other problems in the original, such as
not allowing redefinition of typedef names as variables in inner scopes).
This is partly due to lack of time, but mostly because I now have no need.
The AT&T V.4 lint does most of the checking I want.  One day, I may get
round to fixing 'check'.

--

<<< standard disclaimers >>>
Nick Crossley, ICL NA, 9801 Muirlands, Irvine, CA 92718-2521, USA 714-458-7282