The right-left rule

Dan KoGai dankg at tornado.Berkeley.EDU
Tue Jul 17 22:54:13 AEST 1990

	Thanks for your great article.  And that reminded me of the one
of the IOCCC winner's code:  That takes C expression and parses it to
English (i.e.  "int (*foo())[]" -> foo is array of ptr to function that
returns int).  I had that code but it was lost due to damn cracker who
messed my accout (sigh).  But it was greate, useful, and well, obfuscunated.
I don't know the server that retrieves IOCCC winner of the past but it's
worth taking a look.

____  __  __    + Dan The "Precedence sucks sometimes" Man
____| ______    + Voice:        +1 415-549-6111
|     |__|__|   + USnail:       1730 Laloma Berkeley, CA 94709 U.S.A
|___  |__|__|   + Oxymora:    Usable MS-DOS, Multitasking Mac, Secure Unix,
    |____|____  + 		rec.humor posters without sense of humor,
  \_|    |      +		Christian Science, and English grammer