Determining C Complexity

Warren Harrison warren at eecs.cs.pdx.edu
Sat Jul 21 04:23:23 AEST 1990

In article <1050 at ashton.UUCP> tomr at ashton.UUCP (Tom Rombouts) writes:
>In article <3205 at mica6.UUCP> motcid!henley at uunet.uu.net writes:
>>If anyone knows of any programs available
>>that already do this I'd like to have some pointers to those as well.
>
>In the DOS world, PC Metric for about $200 is a pretty good little
>tool for this.  The manual also includes some history of the various
>complexity algorithms it can use.  I see that versions for FORTRAN,
>Pascal and Modula-2 are also available.

There are versions of PC-METRIC for UNIX, VMS and Apple Macintosh too.
The languages supported are Ada, C, COBOL, Pascal, FORTRAN, dBASE, Modula-2,
QuickBASIC and a variety of assembly languages (all languages are not
supported on all machines). The UNIX versions are $495, but the PC and Mac
versions are still $199.

Disclaimer: My wife owns the company that makes and sells PC-METRIC ...

Warren