Passing variable length argument list to functions

Mark Stockley mps at hri.com
Fri Jul 27 03:42:36 AEST 1990

I want to create a routine called from C that receives a variable length
argument list (just like printf() for example). How does one do that in
C? In fact, if anyone could tell me how printf does it (or where I might
find the code on my Sparc), that would be good enough.

Thanks in advance.

Mark P. Stockley    |   INET: mps at hri.com    | But I don't like Spam!!!
Horizon Research    |  Voice: (617) 466-8361 |
1432 Main St.,      |   		     | Is the alphabet in that order
Waltham MA. 02154   |    FAX: (617) 466-8323 | or is it because of that song?