The right-left rule

Will Crowder will at kfw.COM
Thu Jul 19 02:07:43 AEST 1990

In article <1990Jul17.125413.7968 at agate.berkeley.edu>
  dankg at tornado.Berkeley.EDU (Dan KoGai) writes:

>	Thanks for your great article.

You're welcome.

>                                       And that reminded me of the one
>of the IOCCC winner's code:  That takes C expression and parses it to
>English (i.e.  "int (*foo())[]" -> foo is array of ptr to function that
>returns int).

Actually, foo is a function that returns a pointer to an array of ints.
I have a Turbo C hack I call c2eng which will take the above and emit
English for it.  I'd be happy to e-mail it (uuencoded, compressed) to
whomever wants it.  Just send me mail, folks!  It's not obfuscated...

>____  __  __    + Dan The "Precedence sucks sometimes" Man

Will
will at kfw.com
uunet!charyb!will