What is _sobuf and wher is it defined?

Henry Spencer henry at zoo.toronto.edu
Sat Jul 28 01:30:54 AEST 1990

In article <2855 at elrond.CalComp.COM> shodsdon at elrond.CalComp.COM (Steve V. Hodsdon) writes:
>I am trying to port rcs, version 3, to a Sun SPARCserver. The rdiff
>directory is the only one that is giving me problems. All three files
>compile with no warnings, but when the loading is done, there is an
>undefined symbol: __sobuf.

Ugh.  _sobuf is part of the innards of the original implementation of stdio.
Whatever pinhead wrote this code was doing things he had no business doing.
--
NFS:  all the nice semantics of MSDOS, | Henry Spencer at U of Toronto Zoology
and its performance and security too.  |  henry at zoo.toronto.edu   utzoo!henry