The right-left rule

John Baldwin johnb at srchtec.UUCP
Fri Jul 20 01:21:50 AEST 1990

Does anyone have a PD or shareware version (preferably source code) for
an English <--> C Complex Declarator  translator?  I know there's a
version in K&R 2nd ed.;  what I'm looking for is a robust version that
can handle type qualifiers (like const), function argument types, and
the like, and can recover from bad input (at least being able to recognize
an error and say: "I can't translate that!").

--
John T. Baldwin			| The opinions expressed herein are available
research analyst		| for the small price of $5.