Needed: Programming Projects Examples for C Language Class

James D. Murray add at sciences.sdsu.edu
Thu Jul 26 16:24:24 AEST 1990

    I am looking for good examples of programming projects to
    assign in beginning and intermediate C language programming
    classes.  The projects should be completable in 30 minutes to
    two hours of work and be reasonably useful (such as a
    command line interpreter).

    If you have any ideas, with out without code, of projects that
    you have assigned or received in a programming class that you
    enjoyed please email them to me and I will summarize.

James D. Murray, Ethnounixologist	"Riker!  Stop that smirking!"
Anaheim, California, U.S.A.                    -- J-L. Picard

Internet: add at sciences.sdsu.edu    (130.191.224.2)
Bitnet:   bardic at calstate.Bitnet   (130.150.102.1)