_setenv function???

George Turczynski george at hls0.hls.oz
Tue Jul 31 08:36:15 AEST 1990

In article <1990Jul30.150516.4430 at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu>, dmorris at aries.scs.uiuc.edu (Doug Morris) writes:
> Just a question to some who may know.
> Recently trying to install some mail frontends on a SUN 3 I ran into the
> function setenv().
... Deleted ...
> Does anyone have an idea where this function may be found?

Well, I don't know of a setenv() function in Sun's C library, but I suggest you use putenv() to
set environment variables, and getenv() to retrieve them.

Have a nice day...

George P. J. Turczynski.          | ACSnet: george at highland.oz
                                  | Phone: 61 48 683490
Computer Systems Engineer.        | Fax:   61 48 683474
Highland Logic Pty. Ltd.          | I can't speak for the
Suite 1, 348-354 Argyle Street    | company, I can barely
Moss Vale. NSW. 2577 Australia    | speak for myself...