Ansi C Spec. Where/How Can I get a copy?

Walter Murray walter at hpcllca.HP.COM
Tue Jul 10 09:15:14 AEST 1990

> Would someone please let me know how I can get a copy of
> the original unadulterated ANSI C Specification so that
> we can write our code based on our interpretation of the
> specs and not someone else's.  There must be some government
> office somewhere that distributes this stuff.

You can order directly from ANSI, as others have pointed out.
You might also try your favorite computer book store.  Here in
Silicon Valley, I noticed the other day that Computer Literacy
has them in stock.

Walter Murray
------