Poorly worded question (was Re: IsUnsigned() function?)

John Baldwin johnb at srchtec.UUCP
Tue Jul 24 07:38:14 AEST 1990

I vote that we appoint someone to call the interviewer and find out what
he REALLY wanted, and what he REALLY hoped to accomplish.  I'm really
curious: is this guy one of the cleverest interviewers around, or is he
an unmitigated bozo?  (I'm sure there are those of us who may make negative
choices WRT relationships with you-know-who-corp, if their people don't
have a Real Good Reason for doing this sort of thing.)

(Standard disclaimer: opinion is my very own, thank you.)
--
John T. Baldwin            | Disclaimer:
search technology, inc.    |    Some people claim I never existed.