___eprintf: undefined symbol

Brad M. Segal bms6x at calico.cs.Virginia.EDU
Wed Jul 18 02:01:32 AEST 1990

I'm linking libraries and object files together compiled from ANSI C
and C++ and I'm getting an undefined sysmbol when I try and link.
I've searched EVERYWHERE (at least I think I have) for this symbol name
but cannot find it. The symbol name is  "___eprintf". The symbol has
3 underscores. I'm not referencing it in my file either.

Has anyone seen this before? Where does it come from?