Doubly Linked Lists

Pankaj Narayan narayan at cs.iastate.edu
Sat Jun 9 03:07:07 AEST 1990

robert at anagld.UUCP (Robert Gottlieb) writes:

>Hi all,

>	I'm a fairly novice C programmer and I'm looking for a fairly
>simple book that can help me with explaining Doubly Linked Lists in
>C.  I would greatly appreciate any suggestions anyone would have.
>Thanks in advance.

	Look up Horowits & Sahni's book on Data Structures in Pascal.
	It will give the stuff in Pascal, and then that's easily convertible
	to C after a shot at K&R. Besides, you will learn more of C by
	writing it from the Pascal rather than directly taking it
	from a book that explains data structures in C.

Pankaj Narayan                           narayan at atanasoff.cs.iastate.edu
246 North Hyland Ave, Apt. 306 ,Ames, IA 50010  Ph: (515) 292-5535