(none)

Edward A. Semeniuk ukie at motto
Sun Jun 10 07:23:56 AEST 1990

Just let me say that the opinions expressed herein are mine and nobody
else's.  No Motorola's, no comp.lang.c's, just Ed Semeniuk's.  I speak
for myself.

In article <2192 at tmiuv0.uucp>, rick at tmiuv0.UUCP (Rick Stevens) writes:

>In article <COMSAT88 at BIT.NET>, BIFF at BIT.NET (Classic BIFF) writes:
>
>[a whole bunch of crapola deleted]
>
>> BIFF at BIT.NET           BIFF at DELTA.EECS.NWU.EDU        BIFF at PSUVM.PSU.EDU
>> BIFF at BIFFVM.BIT.NET      BIFF at ThunderCat.COM        BIFF+ at ANDREW.CMU.EDU
>>         BIFF at PSUVM.ANDREW.PORTAL.COM.XZ.US.RUTGERS.BITNET.EDU.UUCP
>> --
>> BIFF at BIT.NET           BIFF at DELTA.EECS.NWU.EDU        BIFF at PSUVM.PSU.EDU
>> BIFF at BIFFVM.BIT.NET      BIFF at ThunderCat.COM        BIFF+ at ANDREW.CMU.EDU
>>         BIFF at PSUVM.ANDREW.PORTAL.COM.XZ.US.RUTGERS.BITNET.EDU.UUCP
>
>This "person" strikes me as the single most compelling reason to legalize
>abortion.

I won't stoop to your level of insult, but let me say that I find your
remark to be tasteless and disgusting.

>If only I had a way to send a mail message to this clown which would give him
>about a 40KV zap through his keyboard if he EVER gets hooked up to usenet
>again.
>
>Biff, GET THE H*LL OFF THE NET!  We don't need you here.  Go bother some other
 				  ^^					  ^^^^^
>12 year old.

As opposed to bothering you?

Who died and made you God?  I am offended that someone as childish and
thoughtless as you would elect himself to speak for me, or anyone else.  I
understand that people may have been a little put off by BIFF's postings,
but they hardly merit the crapola you posted.

And I know that I am going to get flamed for this one, but I find BIFF's
postings to be amusing.  I have been reading this newsgroup for a while,
and I am getting a little sick of 3-4 weeks of the same stuff.  Should I
free(NULL)?  I don't know, but I'm sure that 957 people will tell me what
they think of the matter.

I have the option to skip those messages, as you have the option to skip
BIFF's.  But for heaven's sake, don't post vulgarity under the pretense of
speaking for all of us.  Thank you!

Yes, I saw your disclaimer.  Maybe you should read it a few more times.

>--
>  .-------------------------------------------------------------------------.
> / [- O] Rick Stevens (All opinions are mine. Everyone ignores them anyway.) \
>|    V   | uunet!zardoz!tmiuv0!rick             (<-- Work (ugh!))             |
>|--------+ uunet!zardoz!xyclone!sysop           (<-- Home Unix (better!))     |
>|  uunet!perigrine!ccicpg!conexch!amoeba2!rps2  (<-- Home Amiga (Best!!)      |
> \ 75006.1355 at compuserve.com (CIS: 75006,1355)  (<-- CI$)                    /
>"I was Caesarean born.  When I leave the house, I use the window."
>                                         - Steven Wright

Ed Semeniuk							ukie at motto.UUCP