C tutorial

Alfred Hovdestad hovdesta at herald.usask.ca
Sat Jun 9 00:43:35 AEST 1990

>From article <2472 at xenon.stgt.sub.org>, by alf at xenon.stgt.sub.org (Ingo Feulner):
> In article <18.2668B598 at palace.UUCP> Brian.Koontz at f9.n391.z1.UUCP (Brian Koontz) writes:
>>Can anybody recommend a good C tutorial for someone who knows a few
>>programming languages, but not the first thing about C?  I've grown tired
>>of the intricacies of assembly, and have heard C is a fairly versatile
>>language...

Try the Coronado Enterprises C Tutor.  It is a freeware tutorial that
takes you from identifiers to pointers and character arrays to
structures, etc.  The version I have is from 1986, I don't know if there
is a later version or not.  Their address is:
Coronado Enterprises
12501 Cornado Ave NE
Albuqurque, New Mexico 87122