C tutorial

Ingo Feulner alf at xenon.stgt.sub.org
Mon Jun 4 19:05:23 AEST 1990

In article <18.2668B598 at palace.UUCP> Brian.Koontz at f9.n391.z1.UUCP (Brian Koontz) writes:
>Can anybody recommend a good C tutorial for someone who knows a few
>programming languages, but not the first thing about C?  I've grown tired
>of the intricacies of assembly, and have heard C is a fairly versatile
>language...

Yes, in my opinion C is the ideal programming language.
Try "The C Programming Language, Second Edition, ANSI C" by B.W.  Kernighan
and D.M.  Ritchie.
This is for me the best C book.

-Ingo.

>N.W. Arkansas' UUCP to FidoNet Connection. If you are interested in connecting
>up Contact Kenneth Whelan.   Addresses  postmaster at palace or at 1:391/9(Fido)

   Ingo Feulner - Wolfacher Weg 22 - 7030 Boeblingen - (+49) 7031 272691
    alf at xenon.stgt.sub.org --- Love your enemies. It'll make 'em crazy.
                        AMIGA - the only way to go!