drand48

Privileged Account root at kunivv1.sci.kun.nl
Wed Mar 21 23:00:58 AEST 1990

Does anybody know how the drand48 function of C works?
We have got problems with it,
when we assign the result of the drand48 function to a variable and
print it afterwards, the value printed is not between 0 and 1.
But, when we instead print the result of drand48 directly, the result is
between 0 and 1.

Anyone got any solutions?
Please mail me directly because I don't read this group regularly.

Thanks anyway, for reading this message.

                                                     John Graat,
                                                     ttn8 at erato.cs.kun.nl
                                                     University of Nijmegen,
                                                     The Netherlands.