Quick (Yes or No) Turbo-C question

Edouard Lagache lagache at violet.berkeley.edu
Sun Mar 25 17:05:34 AEST 1990

	Hello "C" hackers of America,

		I have an old Texas Instruments PC what I would like to
	provide with a "C" compiler.  The machine is *NOT* IBM compatible,
	but is supports MS-DOS and some IBM BIOS calls.  Apparantly
	at least as late as version 1.6 of the Turbo-C compiler had a
	command line version of the compiler and a command (line oriented)
	version of the debugger.  Well, now I'd like to buy the beast,
	but I don't know if version-2.0 of Turbo-C can still be run in a
	"line" mode.  What do you say Turbo users?  Yea or Nea?

	Thanks in advance for the info!!!!!!!
							Edouard Lagache
							lagache at violet.berkeley.edu
	P.S. Please reply to me directly.  I don't have time to monitor the
	     net, and I'm sure this isn't exactly "general interest" :-)