TopSpeed C recommendations

Sean Hogan sean2 at stretch.cs.mun.ca
Wed Mar 21 13:34:07 AEST 1990

Hello all,

   I'm soliciting testimonials from people who have used a new C
compiler on the market, TopSpeed C from Jensen & Partners Intl.

   Comparisons to the Microsoft and Borland offerings are of particular
interest, but a subjective "does/doesn't feel solid" evaluation would
also be useful.  I have a copy of the advertising piece they mailed
to owners of their Modula-2 compiler, so I'm aware of their performance
claims.

   Please email responses; I'd rather not clutter the net with religious
compiler flames.

Thanks for any help,

Sean Hogan, graduate student           sean2 at stretch.cs.mun.ca
Department of Computer Science,        ...!uunet!garfield!sean2
Memorial University of Newfoundland