Currency Quotes

Tony Sanders sanders at sanders.austin.ibm.com
Sat Mar 10 03:31:56 AEST 1990

In article <8229 at hubcap.clemson.edu> billwolf%hazel.cs.clemson.edu at hubcap.clemson.edu writes:
>   section, and b) irresponsible, since it indicates a flippant
>   approach to the reliability of the output.
Bill (mind if I call you Bill?) is complaining that we are "irresponsible"
because we have a "flippant approach to the reliability of the output."
I guess he would like all software people to wear ties and not have sense
of humor.  Maybe we should all get MBA's while we are at it.  Hey,
lets all take up COBAL, there is no way in h*ll that you can have
a flippant approach to ANYTHING in COBAL :-)

-- sanders                The 11th commandment: "Thou shalt use lint"
For every message of the day, a new improved message will arise to overcome it.