C Community's Cavalier Attitude On Software Reliability

Wade Guthrie evil at arcturus.UUCP
Tue Mar 6 02:46:51 AEST 1990

H E L P !!!!

jseidman at jarthur.Claremont.EDU (James Seidman) writes:
>In article <8212 at hubcap.clemson.edu> billwolf%hazel.cs.clemson.edu at hubcap.clemson.edu writes:

>>From evil at arcturus.UUCP (Wade Guthrie):
       ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

>>   If a currency conversion program is based on the exchange rates
>>   as of a given date, then this is a continuation of the specification
>>   which does not belong in the DEFECTS section.
[...]

I didn't say bad things about DEFECTS, et. al.  I'm one of the 'good'
guys!
--
Wade Guthrie (evil at arcturus.UUCP)
Rockwell International; Anaheim, CA;  My opinions, not my employer's.

"All right, so I'm panicking, what else is there to do?"