Bus Error

Lynn Lively Lynn.Lively at p4694.f506.n106.z1.fidonet.org
Sat Mar 10 07:19:00 AEST 1990

Does anyone know what a "Bus Error" is? I've got a very complicated program
running that monitors and schedules the activities of about 10 son processes.

It uses alot of dynamic memory, an IPC message queue, I'm also catching some
signals (SIGALRM, SIGCLD). The program dies in various spots, so I'm obviously

dealing with a dynamic condition of sorts, but don't have a clear idea where
to look in the program for the problem. Any help would be appreciated.
 Your Servant,
      Lynn