problems/risks due to programming language

Bob Weiner weiner at novavax.UUCP
Wed Mar 14 10:32:15 AEST 1990

not all outside commentators enjoy. We have written tens of thousands of
lines of typed, reusable object-oriented software, including libraries
that are used daily by hundreds of people. Once again
this does not make us infallible, but I know of very, very few people in
the world today who have that kind of experience, and the appreciation
it gives for what works and what does not.
--
Bob Weiner, Motorola, Inc.,   USENET:  ...!gatech!uflorida!novavax!weiner