Currency Quotes

Jim Harkins jharkins at sagpd1.UUCP
Thu Mar 8 11:49:09 AEST 1990

In article <756 at dino.cs.iastate.edu> hascall at cs.iastate.edu (John Hascall) writes:
>In article <490595bc.1a5bf at moth.engin.umich.edu> chrisl at caen.engin.umich.edu (Chris Lang) writes:
>}In article <8229 at hubcap.clemson.edu> billwolf%hazel.cs.clemson.edu at hubcap.clemson.edu writes:
>}(Let's see...how many synonyms for "bore" can we find...)
>
>   Uh, how about "boor" or perhaps even "boar"?

You forgot the obvious, "wolfe".  Has anybody noticed how testy the ada people
get when someone posts anything the least bit disparaging about ada in
comp.lang.ada?  So why do we let this dweeb cause us so much consternation?

--
jim		jharkins at sagpd1

"My hope is that we can use tariffs to force Japan to open their markets to
 imported goods.  My fear is I'll be forced to buy lousy American made stuff."