problems/risks due to programming language

Henry Spencer henry at utzoo.uucp
Wed Mar 14 03:41:53 AEST 1990

In article <101 at mcc.UUCP> chris at mcc.UUCP (Chris Robertson) writes:
>>Yeah, I was a C novice once.  I'm glad that all the code I wrote then
>>is dead and buried.
>
>Oh no it ain't, Henry -- I saved it all, and it's available to any who
>ask for just a modest fee...  hey, I could post sections of it, and we
>could all discuss it!

Sorry, Chris, my *real* C-novice days were back before you knew me, and
the code from then really is dead and buried.  Thank heavens. :-)  I'd
been using C for about five years by the time I started working at utzoo.
This is not to say there isn't some slightly embarrassing code from more
recent times...
--
MSDOS, abbrev:  Maybe SomeDay |     Henry Spencer at U of Toronto Zoology
an Operating System.          | uunet!attcan!utzoo!henry henry at zoo.toronto.edu