Bus Error

Jens Tingleff jensting at skinfaxe.diku.dk
Tue Mar 20 18:21:13 AEST 1990

dolf at idca.tds.PHILIPS.nl (Dolf Grunbauer) writes:

>In article <1990Mar16.083052.20554 at diku.dk> jensting at skinfaxe.diku.dk (Jens Tingleff) writes:
>}zech at leadsv.UUCP (Bill Zech) writes (at least I think he wrote it, ed. Dolf):
>}
>}>In the Motorola 68xxx series chips, a Bus Error is the result of some
>}
>}Or, of course, trying to fetch a long value from an address thats odd.. .
>}

>No, that's an Address Error.
[....]

Oooooops, quite so.

Thanks to the nice people who managed yo show me the error of my way
without flaming me. What a nice change in comp.lang.c (1/2 ;^) ).

My only excuse is the pressure of age (I turned 24 recently..).

	Jens

jensting at diku.dk is
Jens Tingleff MSc EE, Research Assistent at DIKU
	Institute of Computer Science, Copenhagen University
Snail mail: DIKU Universitetsparken 1 DK2100 KBH O