problems/risks ...

Wayne Wood woody at eos.UUCP
Mon Mar 12 10:15:46 AEST 1990

In article <14312 at cbnewsc.ATT.COM> lgm at cbnewsc.ATT.COM (lawrence.g.mayka,ihp,) writes:

[ bunch of stuff about LISP deleted]

>Well, I'm glad someone finally admitted it!  Let me know if you

>>read Abelson and Sussman for an example of someone who "protects"
>>programmers.
>
>	Lawrence G. Mayka

well, now we know why english isn't a programming language.   my article
was a slam on the most insipid, brain-dead language i've ever encountered.

i didn't say ADA or COBOL merely because i've never programmed in them.

i wouldn't wish LISP on anybody.  the reference to Abelson and Sussman
was a slam also.  the authors are obviously idiots who know nothing
of programming outside the ivory tower.

*** ...tongue tied and twisted, just an earth bound misfit, I...            ***
*** -- David Gilmour, Pink Floyd                                            ***
****** woody at eos.arc.nasa.gov *** my opinions, like my mind, are my own ******/