No subject

Christian Gross cgross at surya.waterloo.edu
Sat Nov 17 15:47:04 AEST 1990

Hi,

	I have a problem that Microsoft didn't even have a clue on how
to solve.  I have Microsoft C 5.1 and QuickC 2.0.  In the program I have
created there is a structure as follows

struct _point
  { int place;
    int pointa;
    int fpoint;
  }Point;

  This structure is not the only one giving me problems also.  Anyways
 when this program is compiled by 5.1 it runs smoothly, but if I compile
it using Quick C the linker goes crazy.  It gives me error 2029, which
says that the module was not defined externally.  However if I was to
change my structure name in the header file the synthax chacker
catches my mistake.  Therefore I am assuming that it is being defined.
I even tried erasing the old .obj and .exe files to create a fresh
program.  Please somebody out there help me, because it is p...... me off.
Thank-you the forth coming response.

                                       Christian